Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Final Touches...

I have been finishing of some paintings before I begin a whole new year of a masters degree in painting at COFA... Just had to add some final bits and varnish them so that they look more profesh :)

Beach Hair 2010 - Inspired by my beautiful girlfriends at the beach.


Warm Summer Days 2010 - I love her eye in this.



Yellow Swirls, Pink Dress 2010- Originally inspired by the races in Melbs.

Window 2010 - This one is a little darker then usual for me and I had had some positive feedback so I thought I'd share it...

Purple Hair, Blue Lips 2008/9 - I did this when I was living in East Acton in London and carried it with me on my travels, I love it and she has inspired other works and I'm sure I will continue to use her in the future....

No comments:

Post a Comment